Latest posts by Rocco (see all)
- 4 Reasons Why You Should Visit Indonesia For A Girlfriend Experience - 19 November, 2018
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Go To The Philippines For A Girlfriend Experience - 19 November, 2018
- How Much To Pay For Girls In Angeles City - 19 November, 2018
Best Places to Stay in Subic Bay for Singles and Bachelors Who Want to Get Laid
If you’re planning to visit Subic Bay, most probably you’re looking for hotels and accommodations where you can spend intimate moments with the girls.
There is nothing worse than book a hotel that isn’t up to your standard or far away from the nightlife activities.
Also, the right type of hotel room can make or break the mood of the girls.
For example, imagine booking a hotel room 1 mile away from the nightlife activities because it looks good.
When you try to get back to the room with your new girlfriend, you can’t find a transport because it’s early morning.
What do you think is going to happen?
Simply, your hot and horny girlfriend turns into a cold and upset bitch 🙁
Most probably she is going to sleep once back in the room instead of giving you the best experience of your life.
This is only one of the many problems you might have by booking the wrong hotel room.
To make your vacation a success, today I’m going to recommend the best places to stay in Subic Bay to enjoy the nightlife and the girls while avoiding unnecessary drama.
My selection is based on 3 factors:
- Location; Near the hot spots where you can pick up girls.
- Value for money; Why pay more when you can pay less?
- The hotel is girl friendly; Meaning that you can bring back girls without extra charges and without being looked like a weirdo.
Before getting started, you need to know that Subic Bay hotel areas are:
- Barrio Barretto – A small town with only girlie bars, restaurants and hotels near the beach.
- Olongapo – A small city with malls, restaurants, and nightclubs where you can pick up local Filipina.
- Baloy Long Beach – Best for a girlfriend experience.
Best Adults Only Hotels in Barrio Barretto
Barrio Barretto is a beach town cross over by Olongapo-Bugallon road home of a dozen of girlie bars. There are also restaurants, massage shops and cheap hotels.
Also, just one mile away there is Baloy Long Beach which has the best sand and water in Subic Bay.
In other words in Barrio Barretto, you can get during the day cheap booze and food, naughty massages and layback village atmosphere.
In other words, It’s a pay for play area. If this is the place for you, I recommend staying in:
• The Pub Hotel; Located on the main street at the end of Barretto, just 5 minutes walking from everything – action as well as the beach.
• Mango’s Beachfront Resort; Get a beachfront room the balcony provided the best sunsets I have ever seen. The management is friendly and they work hard to keep the standards high.
• Suzuki Beach Hotel; Great beach front hotel with swimming pool located in Manga Beach just behind the girlie bars. What makes it a great choice is their Japanese restaurant that serves delicious food.
Best Adults Only Hotels in Olongapo
Olongapo is a city of 250K people with a well-established nightlife home of 2 popular nightclubs in Subic Bay.
There are also several shopping malls where you can pick up local Filipina, the most famous is SM City Olongapo.
There are nice business hotels, excellent upmarket restaurants, and a city nightlife.
The best adult’s hotels in Olongapo are:
• Subic Residences; Very convenient place in the center of Olongapo nearby popular bars and walking distance from Nocturnal Disco, the number one pick up venue in Subic Bay.
• Subic Park Hotel; Elegant inside as well as outside and located near the sea. Close to good restaurants, shops and nightlife bars and cafes.
• The Light House Marina Resorts; One of the best hotel in Subic for solo travelers who love comfort and quality service. Pay a visit to 720 Bar that offers great drinks and entertainment seven days a week.
Best Accommodations in Baloy Long Beach For a Girlfriend Experience
There are activities like scuba diving, snorkeling and kayak or you can just relax on the beach with your beauty…
If you feel thirsty or hungry, nearby there are two popular joints for expatriate: Midnight Rambler and Harley’s Pub – where sports on TV, classic rock n’ roll music and cheap beer is on tap.
One more thing… There are many young Japanese chicks on holiday and if you’re confident enough, you can flirt with them.
The best hotels to spend romantic moments with your date are:
• Mangrove Resort Hotel; It’s near the beach and also walking distance to the bars. It has a nice pool where you can relax and swim. The best part is the view from the restaurant and bar over the beach – terrific!
• Wild Orchid Beach Resort; Excellent hotel on the beach, not the cheapest but if you want something a little more special then its worth staying here. Take a poolside room instead of beachside.
She is going to melt away once you take her in those hotels… She is going to do anything to please you