Do You Know How To Meet Girls For Fun in Angeles City?
This is a 3.000+ words travel guide designed for single men traveling to Angeles City with the goal to meet and date local Filipino girls.
REAL EXPERIENCES – NO FLUFF – REAL GIRLS
This comprehensive article came because I wanted to share all the good things and places Angeles City has to offer for the naughty travelers – all the tips and steps in one place to get you laid in Angeles City, accessible for free for the rest of time.
So, if you’re serious about banging Angeles City’s girls every day, please take 10 minutes of your time to digest the full article. It’ll change your life!
Click a link to skip to that section. Don’t skip any sections!
The Ultimate Men’s Travel Guide to Angeles City
General information about Angeles City for first-time travelers
An overview of general prices in Angeles City
Safety Tips & Trick
A few pitfalls that I’ve experienced – and some useful trick
Date Philippine Women
Here’s the information you need on how to meet Angeles City Girls
Angeles City Nightlife
The best nightclubs and bars in Angeles City
The Ultimate Man’s Travel Guide To Angeles City
Travelers that are more price-conscious or simply prefer a more relaxed pace often travel to Angeles City in the Philippines.
Angeles City is gaining world fame today as the entertainment capital of the Philippines. It distinguishes itself as one of the fastest-growing towns outside of Metro Manila. The bars along Fields Avenue and A Santos Street will leave a lasting impression.
Angeles City was my first trip in the Philippines. I had a great time back in 2009, and since then I visited several times. What I love about this town is the concentration of nightlife in one street, and the “easy going” attitude of the Angeles City girls.
It’s the place for men who enjoy a spartan vacation with some feeling of danger and adrenalin.
Angeles City never sleeps having few bars open 24 hours per day. The only thing irritates me is the lack of good casual restaurants and tourist infrastructure. Beside sexy girls and some golf, there isn’t much to do in Angeles.
Where And When Visiting Angeles City
Go and explore this city in the heart of Pampanga (or province of Pampanga), located about 80 kilometers north of Manila. Only one hour from Manila by taxi or bus when traffic is normal.
First-time visitors are advised to fly into Clark International Airport to avoid the hassle of traveling over land from Ninoy Aquino International Airport in Manila.
A good time to visit Angele would be from late November to early March but the best time for me is January and February just after the Christmas rush and when the weather is slightly cooler and comfortable.
April to early June is summer, so it’s sunny most of the time but hot and humid.
What About Girls In Angeles City?
Angeles City is the most popular and infamous travel and sex destination in the Philippines, and for good reasons.
“The sheer volume of girls is staggering.”
The main difference between Angeles City and Manila is that one price pays for everything.
Once the barfine is paid, the lady is yours for the night, sex and everything included. Bar fines can be as little as 1800 pesos or $40 USD! You can tip the lady if she provides good service, but it is not required.
Your date will usually stay with you all night long and sleep in late. Sex in the morning and afternoon are also usually included.
When you really want to pinch pennies, you could head over to Blow Row or A Santos Street. These areas offer blow-jobs for as little as 500 pesos or a BJ/sex combo for 800 pesos.
TIP; If you want to meet a Filipino girl right away, I recommend to sign up with a Filipino dating site. It’s easy and busy with HOT girls.
I’ve wrote the Philippine’s girl guide packed with useful info to clear some of your thoughts about filipino girls and tips to get you laid.
Which girl suit you?
The school gal, or maybe the Pro, or the Big Score.
There is only one way to find out; Click Here
IT IS FREE!
- Sex: Fields Avenue is where the action is. At one end, labeled “walking street” (even though lots of vehicles make their way through) there are dozens of Ago-go bars.
Barfines vary greatly from one place to the next. Unlike Thailand, Vietnam or Cambodia, the barfine here is all inclusive. Whatever you pay to the bar is all you pay period. You don’t have to negotiate anything with the girl.
In some of the bigger bars the barfines are now as high as 3000 pesos ($73 US) for “spotlight dancers.” Normally though you’ll pay 1500 – 2000 pesos ($37-$48 US) at most bars. Prices are lower on side streets and Perimeter Road. See below:
- Prices: 1000 Pesos in Perimeter will get you a blowjob in house. 1500-2200 Pesos in Perimeter will get you long time till the next day.
700 Pesos will get you short time (2 hours) in A Santos Street (Blow row) in house or back at your hotel. 1000-1200 Pesos for short time in Field Avenue.
2000-3000 Pesos in Field avenue for long time. 3000-5000 Peso will get you long time with a stunner from any bar in Field Avenue.
- Accommodation: There are top of the range hotels in AC like the ABC with a standard room rate per night of P5000 ($100 US) right down to budget hotels like the brass knob at P1000 ($20) per night for a standard room.
Budget Hotel prices start at around 1000 pesos(20$) per night and go upward from there. Medium priced hotel will sit you back at 2500 pesos(50$) and luxury starting from 5000 pesos(100$).
- Food: The city’s culinary spectrum has broadened significantly and extensively. It can be said that Angeles easily embraced international cuisine due to its local talent’s natural aptitude and eagerness to learn new methods of preparing dishes.
Food has never tasted this good or this rich in the self-avowed entertainment capital of the Philippines. Western meals at restaurants and cafe cost from $5-10 and upwards. I don’t advise to eat from the streets.
Tequila reef, Kokomos and Margarita station are very popular restaurant.
- Transportation: Public transportation is very uncomfortable. There are no buses except heading out of town, and taxis are few and very expensive.
The two main forms of transportation are Jeepneys and trikes (motorcycles attached to passenger boxes). Moreover, trikes in AC are a rip-off because they charge the highest rates in the Philippines from P50 up to even P200(1-4$).
Safety Tips & Tricks
- Do not carry unnecessary valuables on your person, especially something that will catch attention as watches , bling, etc.
- Avoid massage parlors, unless you really want a massage. There are no extras at these places.
- Watch your chits/bill – It is easy to lose control on the LD (lady drinks) when in company of a beautiful Filipina girl. Pay the bill always in cash and whenever possible try to give small note instead of big ones.
- Ask before exchange phone number – Ask girl if its ok to swap phone numbers in the open/public view in a bar or A go go.
- LD (Lady drinks) – Make its a ‘single’ and not a double ladies drink.
- Minimum legal age is 18 – If police get involve, it might cost you up to P100000. If you don’t pay requested police bribe you might end up in prison for many years.
- Avoid freelancers that work their way up and down Fields Avenue. There is usually a reason they aren’t working in a bar (transgender, can’t pass STD test, etc), and whatever it is probably isn’t good for you.
DATE PHILIPPINE WOMEN
Are you looking for a Filipina to be your girlfriend? Do you want feeling of affection and a personal connection?
You aren’t alone, most men need an attachment to a woman, and why not a young and attractive Filipina. If this is the case, you need a date.
You can share experiences, spend time together, go around the country in love and make your dream holiday a reality. You think isn’t possible, is it? An old man can’t have a loving relationship with a young girl, isn’t it?
Well, in the Philippines not only it is possible but it is easy with the right guidance.
Filipino women dream to meet a decent western man to spend time together, have a conversation, caring you and be your girlfriends. There are hundreds of university and office girls looking for you.
If you are wondering why you didn’t meet one yet, the simple and play answer is “you didn’t look for in the right places”. Beer bars, AGo-Go bars, red light districts don’t have good girls, only hookers and money diggers.
This is the reality for most tourists going to Asia. I know, it is sad, but you can make the difference for yourself. If you are looking for good girls, carry on reading the next chapter and learn how you can meet attractive local women with ease.
How to Meet Local Women in Angeles City
When it comes to meeting “good” local Pinay women in Philippines, you basically have three options.
- Walk around the town looking for cute girls working in restaurants, shops, and malls. Women that earn their money honestly without given away their pussy to the first tourist witch say “hi” to them.
If you see a cute waitress, just sit an have a coffee. Smile and if she feels good about it, start a general conversation with a compliment; “You know, you look so cute.” This is an ice break opener and will lead to getting her phone number, go out and ultimately bang her.
- Visit nightclubs and discos in Angeles. Girls need to go out to have some fun time to time, and why not to meet someone in the club. There are two major types of girls in these clubs; freelancers and curious girls.
– Freelancers are difficult to be identified as they come in different shapes and forms. Some might just be adding extra cash to her daily job; others are full-time professional hookers. Easily approachable and pleasant to deal with, you shouldn’t have any issue to make a deal. They love to party and having fun. If you are like minded, then you are going for a very good time.
– The curious girls are usually young, working full time and hoping to meet a Western man to learn more about their world. They find Western men attractive, and more interesting than local man. Rarely happen to meet a “curious girl”, and when you do, make sure to grasp the opportunity.
- Online Dating Sites in The Philippines. Every Pinay girls have access to the internet and have at least one account on a dating site.
It is convenient to meet someone on the net because you have a great choice of girls, you can talk with multiple women at the same time and select preferences such age, location and more. I recommend to create a list of preferred girls, and over time reduce it down to the few preferred one.
The girls will be more open to interact with you as oppose to meet in real life for the first time. Walking up to a Filipino girl outside the red light district is a scary experience for her.
Build trust, affection, know each other well and create the perfect interaction for a dating on your next trip.
This means that the first time you are going to meet in the real world, you have already a strong connection and feel confortable to spend the night together.
Do you feel lonely – and worry that you’re doomed to a single life?
What if there was a way to meet 1, 3 – even 10 or more – attractive girls right now – even while you’re on the other side of the planet?
Don’t waste your life. There are hundreds of beautiful Filipino girls ready to meet you.
– Filipino Cupid – It is one of the biggest dating site in Philippines with thousand of women looking for romance, relationship and why not, a night stand.
I have used Filipino Cupid for years to meet local women in the Philippines.
I hear horror stories all the time from travelers dealing with fake profiles on other dating sites. I rarely encountered them with Filipino Cupid.
– Pina Love – This dating site has been around for a long time. About 200.000 members use it, and anytime you can meet few thousand girls online. Most of the girls are genuine, looking for a relationship, love and hopefully a marriage.
Pina Love has an option to search for ladyboys being convenient to reduce confusion with the girls.
I started to use Pina Love one year ago, and I have dated successfully 3 girls in Angeles City.
What I like the most about this dating website is the friendly interface and how simple is to chat with multiple girls at the same time. There are some real cuties on this site, check it out.
TIPS: Before you subscribe, I want to give you three facts when dating Filipinas online which will help you in the future.
1. First, the good news. Women from the Philippines really love foreign men. We are as exotic to them as they are to us.
2. Dating much older men is not a problem to most of the women. Thus, don’t worry about your age, it will not matter in the Philippines.
3. Most men on online dating sites are perverts. Thus, you can make the difference and be on the top 10% just by posting three “clean” photos of you (make sure to shave your face and dress properly) and talk politely to the women.
ANGELES CITY NIGHTLIFE
Angeles city is a PARTY EVERY DAY of the year and its famed nightlife runs the full spectrum
Although the extravagant girly or go-go bar scene is what particularly makes it exceptional in the world, other establishments such as the numerous discos, live band venues, pubs and KTVs make Angeles City a fantastic destination for any kind of nightlife escapade.
In general, nights in this city are liveliest during the weekends and quietest on Sundays and Mondays. But worry not, as most all nightlife venues are open any days of the week, and some venue 24 hours.
Fields Avenue is the main nightlife strip with hundreds of girly clubs or go-go bars, the biggest tourist area and attraction in Angeles City.
This area has somehow survived the closing of Clark Air Base and remains an R&R (rest and recreation) style of vacation retreat for unaccompanied men who enjoy an exciting nightlife!
Field Avenue: Main Nightlife Strip
In the night, Field Avenue street go crazy with thousands of beautiful and sexy filipinas having fun while looking for you.
There are hundreds of Agogos, beer bars and the best clubs in Field Avenue where you can conveniently walk around as the street is close to the traffic.
Every time I’m in Angeles City, Field Avenue gets bigger and bigger thanks to massive investments from South Koreans.
You will notice immediately the new area by new buildings and a superior quality of girls that cater mostly to Asian men. The old Field Avenue Street is primarily managed by European and Americans, where history talks for itself.
AGO-GO or GIRLY BARS
Angeles City is home to over a hundred girly bars ranging from the typical ‘old-school’ Ago-go bars reminiscent of the old US airbase days to huge upscale multi-storey megabars such as:
- Club Atlantis
- Golden Nile
- Love & Music
- Forbidden City
- Club Asia
- Crystal Palace.
These multi-storey megabars are spectacularly designed, with gilded ornaments and extremely fine detail to fit their unique themes.
This homage to beauty, more than enhancing the party experience, serves foremost to highlight all the beautiful Filipina women that fill up these establishments.
Along Perimeter Road, you’ll find ‘daytime bars’ which are at their liveliest during the afternoon. Most of the best ‘night-time bars’ are at Fields Avenue.
THE CLUBBING SCENE
Angeles City is home to a few notable disco clubs which only start to fill up around midnight.
In Fields Avenue, SKYTRAXX DISCO is packed and lively every night of the week with tourists and local ladies partying to techno, old-school house, and R&B.
Super-club THE MANSION in The Enclave (along Friendship Highway) is considered one of the two trendy ‘super-clubs’ in the city that attract the upper-class market and local models.
The offbeat location and competition from the better-located Hacienda super-club mean that the three-story Mansion is only good on special nights. To check which nights these are, text: 09163043493. The Mansion is located 10-15 minutes away from Fields Avenue.
The HACIENDA SUPERCLUB is the newest super-club of the city located in the complex behind Pagcor Casino Filipino, just minutes away from Fields Avenue. This large classy club attracts the upper-class party people of the city.
For the clubbing scene, Hacienda is the new highly recommended must-visit establishment on weekends and High Society Club in Avenue is a great nightlife spot during week days.
LIVE BAND DISCOS
Most live band venues double as dance clubs, but have the added bonus of having live rock music instead of the usual DJ on a mixer.
CLUB R&B and KLUB BOSSA are both established live-band venues with some of the city’s top local talents ripping it every night.
Other smaller live band venues include HAWAII, PALITO’S, MIDNIGHT ROCK and BALI HAI, which although plain in appearance, has some great artists playing at least once a week.
KTV bars where you have the pleasurable company of beautiful ladies include PINK LADY (Perimeter Road), JULIANA (1st Street), LOVE & MUSIC and CLUB ASIA (both in Fields Avenue walking street).
The second floor of THE COURTYARD along MacArthur Highway, Balibago has plenty of family-type KTV resto-bars. SPENCER’S at Saver’s Mall Balibago is also a great KTV place with Japanese cuisine, while WISHING WELL in Sta, Maria subdivision is a favorite hang-out for KTV lovers.
The best KTV bar in town is currently the YACHT CLUB beside Donald Paul Apartelle.
It is highly recommended especially for Koreans who want to loosen up their vocal chords!
These cozy nooks and crannies can be pretty hard to find. Some offer a spectacular view of the Angeles City skyline, while others maintain creature comforts like plush seats and a relaxing ambiance where you can kick back with a bottle of local beer and enjoy the music.
The best lounge bar in the city is one that offers an unparalleled panoramic view of Angeles City and beyond is the SKYBAR & LOUNGE, located on the ABC Hotel rooftop.
Other lounge bars with a cozy but sophisticated atmosphere are Malt (Hotel Vida, Clark ) and every Friday at The Mansion Lounge at The Enclave. You should also try Suave’s Music Lounge inside Tequila Reef Cantina.
There aren’t the same range of activities in AC that you will find in Pattaya but most people come here to drink or monger and not for the more normal tourist activities. Mongering choices are pretty much limited to visiting blow row, Perimeter or the few bars that open early on Field Avenue and the shopping malls.
For those who manage to rise from their beds before the sun sets, there is a shopping complex called SM mall plus a few other smaller malls like Marquee, Robinsons and Nepo mall. SM mall is very nice and almost seems out of place with the poverty around it.
There are a couple of gyms, a casino, a couple of golf courses and a small water park called Fontana. If you fancy a helicopter trip, you could visit Mt. Pinatubo. It costs about 500 US dollars and lasts an hour. This is the price for 3 pax.
Another option would be to spend a day or even overnight in Subic bay. This is a seaside resort with about 50 lady bars and various restaurants. It is approx 60 km from Angeles. Mo’s Subic will get you there return for 1200 Pesos, departing from Kokomos restaurant on Field Avenue.